Pine Bluff Arsenal - Building 44 Upgrade
The Pine Bluff Arsenal houses directorate offices, a cafeteria, a tool room and change houses for Ammunition Operations personnel. It was established in 1941 by the War Department Chemical Warfare Service to manufacture and assemble incendiary munitions. The existing building had a poor site assessment and amber ratings and was in need of a major renovation to provide a better work environment.
The project included all aspects of construction from structural, roofing, HVAC and electrical to site work, temp facilities, fire protection and metal framing. This was a $5.7 million contract and was completed in 2017.